5.02.2010

coney island

What better way to take advantage of a summer-like Spring Sunday, than a day at Coney Island?

We begin with breakfast at Nathan's (yes, breakfast. You got something to say about that?)


In case french fries for breakfast aren't indulgent enough, I give you bacon-cheese fries:


After a leisurely stroll on the boardwalk, and a nail-biting ride on the Cyclone, I needed something to quench my thirst and calm my nerves. So on to Cha Cha's for a madras cocktail (vodka, cranberry & OJ):


And, since Cha Cha's is located next to the "Shoot the Freak" boardwalk attraction (where players get to shoot at a human target with paintball guns), it seemed appropriate to go for the freakish Coney Island Lager:


And finally... lunch at Totonno's, a NYC pizza institution, for a lovely Neapolitan-style pie:

1 comment:

Tony said...

I think I'm blind.